10 most stylish Asian men on InstagramLet’s be honest – there was once a time that the word “style” was a completely confounding concept to our Asian elders. Thankfully, those days have passed. Today, the men of South Asian origin dress in a unique, interesting and attention grabbing way (for all of the right reasons). Razor sharp men are now showing flair and style that fans around the world are really responding to. Perhaps what makes Asian men so damn stylish, is that they are always wiling to experiment, push the boundaries of style and embrace traditional and modern styles. With that in mind, we scoured Instagram to bring you our list of the top ten most stylish Asian men. If you didn’t make the list, try again next year.
10. Arjun KapoorBoasting an impressive 1.2 million followers, the son of film producer Boney Kapoor has built a social media presence for his honest, personal and without pretension outlook on life.
9. Dino MoreaMore than just one of Bollywood’s most promising young actors, former model Dino Morea has an Instagram account that the fitness enthusiasts out there should be following. Often to be found in the gym, he also develops unique fitness programmes for clients that should prove to be an inspiration to those that want to get fit.
8. Jay SeanRepresenting for Asian men in the UK, Jay Sean lets his Instagram followers in on his personal life, with insights behind the scenes images from his concerts, airport lounge, studio and gym selfies and even those precious family moments.
5. Tarun NijjerTarun represents a real breakthrough for male models in the UK – he is the first major British Asian male model. Hailing from London, he broke down barriers when he became the first Asian man to be part of a now iconic Burberry campaign. Follow him for great catwalk images from the shows he walks in, behind the scenes fashion action and some endearing flashbacks. Singh Street Style. Founded by Pardeep, who has now scored major media campaigns and represents the best turbaned men about town. Follow for inspiration on how a simple turban can be a powerful fashion accessory. The Dapper Label, the young Turkish blogger that offers guidance on style, skincare and culture.
1. Zayn MalikHe might have more problems than most 21 year-olds (scandals, break ups and walking out on his four best friends) but style is not one of them. He rocks every brand going from Topman and Asos to Valentino and Lanvin and always looks good doing it. Proof that tattoos and piercings are cool, he is without a doubt the Instagram account that you should be following.
Have we missed someone? Tweet Taj with your suggestions. For similar articles on most stylish Asian men, take a read of these: