Most stylish readers of 20152015 has been a great year for Entouraaj. We’ve been to fashion weeks around the world, hosted high profile events and collaborated with some of the UK’s biggest brands. Of course we could not have done it without you the reader, so we thought that it was apt to round up the best-dressed readers of the year. Share if you have made it onto the list, and better luck next time if you didn’t!
1. Hamza SarfrazYou’ll remember Hamza from our recent Burton day to night campaign. Great style and great beard too. Follow on Instagram at @hamzasarfraz
2. Kish RaveendranWhat do we love most about Kish’s style? The incredibly slick way that he puts his looks together makes him one of the most stylish men on our radar this year. Check out our interview with him earlier this year. Follow on Instagram at @stylebykish
3. Shyam SavaniShyam knows his trends – monochrome was one of the biggest movements in menswear in 2015 and we love this unique looking tuxedo paired with statement timepiece. Follow on Instagram at @insta_shyam
4. Abhishek BhattAs you will see, lots of our readers love to wear a suit (and happen to look very good doing it). AB rocks his with a unique sartorial style that makes him stand out from the crowd. Follow on Instagram at @abimrstyles
5. Ajay HiraThere aren’t many men that can make a Delboy style sheepskin sherling overcoat look good. Ajay makes it work. Follow on Instagram at @diamondgeezar
6. Rashpal AmritRashpal was another gent that we have been lucky enough to work with this year. We were rather impressed by the ease in which he wears his clothes, as if he just woke up and happened to look this good. Follow on Instagram at @styleandstylus
7. Mandeep KoonerWith over 19.6k Instagram followers, its very clear that we are not the only fans of Mandeep’s rather dapper style. Follow on Instagram at @msk_style_blogger
8. Krishan SinghSavile Row with a wonderful Eastern twist. A three piece suit never looked this good. Follow on Instagram at @ldngentlemen
9. Jai GidwaniJai shows us that looking good in your jeans is as important as looking good in your suit. He has a great skill in mixing smart and casual looks together and a designer bag is never a bad thing. Follow on Instagram at @cocktailfortwo
10. Jason Paul PullanDressing for the cold weather is never fun or easy, but Jason makes it look incredibly easy with his layering and tonally simple look. Follow on Instagram at @chicagochicman
11. Prabhjot Singh BhullarAnother guy that has really enviable street style – a simple white T shirt, jacket and pair of black trousers rarely looked so good. Follow on Instagram at @jattstreetstyle
12. Gurj SohanpalGurj exemplifies everything that we like about the way our readers dress – smart, casual, comfortable in their own skin and with incredibly on point facial hair. Follow on Instagram at @singhgentry
Who is your favourite? Tweet me.
For similar articles on our most stylish gents, take a read of these:
- 10 most stylish Asian men on Instagram - Entouraaj.com’s 12 most stylish Asian men 2014 - 8 most stylish men at the Asian Awards 2015: Get their look - Entouraaj.com ‘Best Dressed Reader’ Finalists 2014