Ashoka Maurya Collection – Indian Heritage BrandTo help celebrate a multicultural Christmas, our good friends over at the heritage brand Ashoka Maurya have teamed up with us the to offer 3 readers the chance to win 3 key pieces from their new range worth more than £165 in total!! Santa, well may have come just in time for 3 lucky chaps this year. Here's what they're giving away:
1. Tri Colour Tipped Shirt £65.00
2. Navy Nehru Collar Shirt £55.00
3. Tri Colour Tipped Pique Polo £45.00The brand is the brainchild of British Indian Awards winner Ash Gangotra, an original founding member and designer of Pretty Green (former Oasis singer Liam Gallagher’s clothing brand) and former Design Director of Bosideng based in Mayfair, London. All clothing items of the Ashoka Maurya collection have been made using the finest of fabrics with the utmost of care taken to create quality pieces made entirely in Europe, that are both timeless and smart. No doubt this will make a superb Christmas gift and add a little colour to the wardrobe.
How To Enter The CompetitionIt's really simple. All you have to do is comment on this post below or:
- Like & Comment on the competition post on our Facebook page
- Re-tweet & Reply to the competition tweet on our Twitter page
- Like & Comment on the competition post on our Instagram page
World Pool Masters Champion, Raj 'The Hitman' Hundal in a Ashoka Maurya pique polo
Ashoka Maurya is a clothing brand designed in England and inspired by India. Taking the colourful influences of our nation and to help promote its rich heritage, a casual lifestyle collection was born. A premium range of apparel made to worn by anyone patriotic enough to carry the signature of the Indian flag.
Visit www.ashokamaurya.com for more information.