Men’s Christmas Wish List – Part IIGents, it’s not too late. If you are still being pestered and being told how hard you are for buy for, you still have time to make sure that your loved ones get you something that you actually want, as opposed to a dodgy looking pair of socks or a tie with a flashing red nose. For further inspiration, read on…
1. Mr Porter paperbacks collection £50.00There is nothing quite like an old fashioned book. Keep your Amazon Kindles and instead invest in a great men’s page turner, like volumes 1-3 of The Mr Porter paperback collection.
2. AMI navy sherling collar bomber jacket at Matches Fashion £427.00
If you are going to ask for clothes, get ones that last all year round, like this awesome short navy bomber with a shearling collar. One of my personal favourites.
3. Selfridges selection festive hamper £135.00Spread the love this season and ask for a hamper that you can share with all of your family and friends.
4. Nike Zoom Vemero 9 trainers at Asos £100.00Taking up running in the New Year? Start as you mean to go on with a great new pair of appropriate running sneakers.
5.Burton checked suit £79.00Sales have already started and it’s a great time to invest in a new suit. This one from Burton is on trend, stylish and really great value for money.
6. Cornerstone starter kit £30.00A great way to ensure that you look your sharpest through 2015 is to invest in a grooming kit from Cornerstone. Sign up, order the products you want as and when you need them and they arrive straight to your door. Still stumped? Well just in case you missed it, take a look at my previous article Mens Christmas Wishlist - Part I. Good luck, happy shopping and a very Merry Christmas folks!